At Sunbury Shores Arts & Nature Centre, we are seeking emerging and established artists, scientists and naturalists with a passion for instructing in hands-on, intimate environments. We are a multi-dimensional institution, uniquely situated as a centre for excellence in arts & nature education but also as an open and accessible community centre. With over 50 years of offering community-based arts & nature programming, Sunbury Shores is committed to offering high-quality experiences for all ages and skill levels.
INSTRUCT WITH SUNBURY SHORES
Get your instructor application in!
If you are interested in instructing at Sunbury Shores, please contact email@example.com or call 506.529.3386.
Course Proposal Form here: Course Proposal Form
Please also provide an artist CV and brief bio.
What are some benefits of instructing at Sunbury Shores?
- We offer small class sizes, on average between 8 and 12, which means more meaningful one-on-one time with students.
- Enjoy newly renovated, state-of-the-art facilities, including our non-toxic printmaking studio, new metalsmithing studio, pottery studio, multi-purpose studio, and arts & nature library.
- Sunbury Shores has a strong print & digital marketing plan to promote our courses and gain exposure for our instructors.
- We have a rich history of renowned instructors who have worked with us, and exciting names to come: Tom & William Forrestall, Fred Ross, Brigitte Clavette, Ann Manuel, Molly Lamb Bobak, Tom Smith, Kristyn Cooper, Jay Dampf, Peter Thomas, Michael Chesley Johnson, Maja Padrov, Melissa LeBlanc, Susan Lapides, and more.
- During the summer, instructors can apply to have work for sale in our Harbour View Gallery, which enjoys light from large windows overlooking the bay.
- As a Sunbury Shores instructor, you join an open, supportive community of exceptional artists, scientists and naturalists in the beautiful St. Andrews-by-the-Sea, where art and nature collide.
- Feel the love: we welcome our instructors with open arms and celebrate their talent and expertise!